Hitachi Energy are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply Avilabe positition avilabe of Sales Specialist. The interested candidates to work with Hitachi Energy as Sales Specialist should follow instructions to apply for the position
Hitachi Energy is global technology leader suitable for the Energy future for all
POSITION: Sales Specialist
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for Selling systems/products/services to customers, focusing on margin, combining profit targets for business units or product groups.
Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular state reviews and proposing a recovery plan (s) in case of limitations in order capacity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling systems/products/services to customers, focusing on margin, combining profit targets for business units or product groups.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular state reviews and proposing a recovery plan (s) in case of limitations in order capacity.
- Establishing and maintaining better customer relationships to understand customer needs,
- promoting customer understanding of full products, services offerings, and aligning offer solutions.
- Ensuring positive customer experience in the sales process.
- Managing administrative processes in sales processes and supporting collection and project
- Creating added value for customers with hitachi energy and ensureinh successful results of transactions, deals and proposals using effective sales methods.
- Contacting details in accordance with the energy offerings of hitachi and strategy.
- Management activities when needed.
- Preparing offers in coordination with efforts and proposal departments and/or marketing manager.
- Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and business conditions.
- Ensuring effective marketing activities and value proposal for customers.
- Identifying and giving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and making sure you know how to share and cross integration.
More new jobs
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum five to Seven years of experience in the construction of customer relations, business development and sales in the organization environment in Tanzania.
- Proven record sales of electronic grid projects and products.
- Verified experience in working with country teams in the areas of power grid business is profitable
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their CV online by filling out the online application form
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.