Tanzania red Cross Society are hiring welcoming various Candidates interested in positions mentioned of Nurse Midwives. The interested candidates to work with Tanzania Red Cross should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Nurse Midwives (20posts)
They are looking for 20 Nurse Midwives to work in Nyarugusu and Nduta refugees camps. The interested candidates should not be more than 45 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focusing on developing, implementing and Monitoring universal hygiene standards/
- Ensuring respect on medical secrets at all times,
- Ensuring Preparation plus carrying out care and treatment in accordance with drug treatment.
- Ensuring of patient plus family health education at critical moments
- Identification of victims of sexual assault and directing them to a medical team.
- Giving Knowledge and understanding on the importance of proper use of Post exposure prevention (PEP).
- Ensuring Transporting plus managment of administrative procedures and documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring data collection plus keeping doctors and supervisors informed,
- Ensuring Transportation plus Training of officials eg nurse AIDS, nutrition assistants, cleaners and other related staff.
More new jobs
- Certificate, Diploma in Nursing(enrolled nurse)
- Valid practice license from Tz Nursing and midwife council
- Two years of experience working in Health Institution
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit the following
Your Curriculum Vitae
Your cover letter
All documents should be combined in one PDF file
Not More than 4th Sept 2022
Secretary General, Tanzania Red
Cross Society, P. O. Box 1133, Dar Es Salaam
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.