Church World Service (CWC) are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Logistics Officer. The interested candidates to work at church World Service on the mentioned position should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Logistics Officer
The sellected candidate will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of logistics for all CWS transport plus Organizing travel trips for the transportation of official CWS personnel in accordance with the CWS operational procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applications of local plus international flight schedules, bookings, plus tickets from local travel agents.
- Focusing on management programs and other travelers plan.
- Collaboration with relevant embassies to obtain visas for transport staff.
- Arrangements of travel for all travel staff,
- Keeping of updated shared hardware resources,
- Daily focusing on all issues raised in logging issue after travel are done
- Working together with logistics officers in the Nairobi office on the work needed
- Doing of site Assessment to check on what is required
- Keeping transportation costs updated for all areas
- Getting involved in the annual travel expense budget and arrangements.
- Focusing on travel budgets in given Locations
More new jobs
- Four years of working experience
- Managment Experience is preferred
- Admistrative Experience is preferred
- Knowledge of booking tools
- Fluent in English language
- Knowledge of Computer software eg Ms Office excel
- Demonstrated Organization skills
- Able to manage large workload
- Degree in Business Administration, public administration
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application online, hit Apply here Below to start Application process
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.