Website World Health organisation (WHO)
World Health organisation (WHO) is hiring welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position available of logistics, Travel and protocol assistant. The interested candidates to work with WHO as logistics, Travel and protocol Assistant should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: logistics, Travel and protocol assistant
The selected candidate will be responsible for the provision of assistance to all managers and staff in the following areas and will direct reports to operations Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adding and manage conference plans
- Adding and manage travel requests for meetings
- Ensuring compliance with travel policy.
- Managing administrative settings for all WCO meetings.
- Focusing on the implementation of message proposals
- Helping in the production of Information, statistics and material information
- helping the team members in the same or different positions within the WCO.
- Helping in the preparation and organization of issues protocols of official events.
- Helping in coordination of procedures during the arrival and departure of official guests
- Focusing onequipment settings are required when traveling to WR, WCO staff.
More new jobs
- Graphics disigner intern Jobs in Tanzania at TWS
- 2New Vacancies in Tanzania at TIGO:Job posting sites
- Zanzibar,Finance Officer jobs in Tanzania at WAJAMAMA
- 5Arusha Driving Jobs in Tanzania at Tanroads:Job posting sites
- 2Arusha Accounts Assistants Jobs in Tanzania at TANROADS
- Senior program Specialist job in Tanzania
- Announced Jobs in Tanzania today at WAJIBU:Job posting sites
- Driving jobs in Tanzania at ICAP:Job posting sites
- Finance Management Trainee program Jobs in Tanzania at Dangote Cement
- Anounced, 2022 Vacancy in Tanzania at BRAC:Job posting sites
- Secondary education with training of general administrative practices, theories and procedures, Training and logistics, supplies, procurement and travel will be an asset
- Five years of working experience in administrative positions in several years of experience in the united states
- Experience in other areas such as program management is added advantage
- Computer literacy
- Global Management systems skills
- Awareness of WHO laws regulations , policies and practices
- Fluent in English language
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested are required to submit their APPLICATION online, hit apply HERE to start APPLICATION process
Not more than 29th November 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified of more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.