Website UNFPA� Tanzania
UNFPA Tanzania is hiring welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position avilable of Driver. The interested candidates to work with UNFPA Tanzania as Driver should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Driver, GS – 2
UNFPA is looking for candidates who change, motivate and deliver greater impact of sustainable outcomes. They need employees who are transparent, unique in how to manage resources that are provided to them and committed in providing excellent work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Giving reliable and safe driving services by comply with the above standards
- Working with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds,
- Giving a reliable and safe driving service of Office vehicles for transportation.
- Transporting of UNFPA staff, officers and foreigners.
- Taking, collecting of letters and documents.
- Recieving of official staff and guests at the airport.
- Traffic and Road facilitation and safety awareness
- Managiment of all aspects of car maintenance
- Ensuring daily repairs and cleaning of vehicles
- Ensuring major repairs plus other services in ensuring the vehicle is kept in good operating conditions.
More new jobs
- Secondary education
- Valid driving license
- Three years of working experience as driver in international organization
- Safe driving records
- Knowledge of driving documents, regulations
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
All candidates interested should submit application online, hit apply here to start the application procedure
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.