Sandvik are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of local tools contract operation Manager. The interested candidates to work with Sandvik should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Rocktools Contract Operations Manager
The sellected candidates will be responsible for Ensuring all areas of the contract under their duty to work in compliance with Sandvik environmental policy, safety procedures and health,
Duties and responsibilities
- Making sure all KPI established for the contract is met,
- Making sure you control the benefits of each contract site,
- Working with the relevant contract areas to ensure the preparation of monthly stock forecasts are submitted and the information provided is accurate up to date,
- Establishing and developing relationships and networks in the Sandvik business,
- Working closely with the appropriate Product Support Specialists in terms of technical issues, product development and warranty issues.
- Working with the sales area equipment team to ensure reimport points are started and modified as needed,
- Achieving contract budget margins and GP% goals,
- Developing personnel operating within the charter business of Rock tools,
- Working with the site to achieve budget revenues,
- Ensuring invoice to the appropriate site is conducted through support staff,
- Ensuring all accounts relating to contracts of Rock trading tools are performed within the terms Sandvik of mining payments,
- Ensuring that customers receive a high level of Service and responsiveness by working with contract managers,
- Working with the contract team to assist in the most appropriate product selection,
- Making sure that the product is delivered in a timely and professional manner,
- Working with contract managers at each site regularly through rock data tool use of the product and identify any opportunities for improvements,
More new jobs
- A minimum experience of Seven years in the mining industry and related materials.
- Experience in Rotary digging and DTH will be highly profitable.
- Experience with Sandvik products will be an added benefit,
Computer literacy and computer skills.
- Strong technical background in the engineering profession.
Project management skills
Organizing, planning, analytical and business skills.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mining/Mechanical/Electronics) or business or Project Management.
- Leadership Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application online through Sandvik website, hit the application button below
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.