Website International Rescue Committee
International Rescue Committee is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for three positions available of safe school International Specialist to work in Kigoma, Pwani and Simiyu. The interested candidates to work with International Rescue Committee on mentioned positions should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION:Safe school International Specialist (3posts)
The sellected candidates will be responsible for for improvement of quality of primary education in Tanzania. The best school will give best quality inclusion and provide of safe learning for boys and girls
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learning on how all children are learning in school,
- Teaching to help in strengthening Tanzania teaching workforce,
- Creating a good learning environment that enables children to complete primary education.
- Creating support to governments in strengthening the monetary value of education
- Working with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Overseeing and coordinating programme activities.
- Ensuring a quality program in financial and Risk Management
- working with an independent learning plus evidence based provider
- Creating and implementing an effective communication strategy for outstanding goals.
- Focusing on implementation of plan measures in nine regions. Ll
- Giving help to technical leads plus critical consultants for the program and give action.
- Focusing on excavation activities within the region.
- Gathering of information from regional and district partners as needed.
- Giving support to region for implementation and troubleshooting related to inclusion activities.
More new jobs
- Degree in education, Social Development, or related, Masters degree in the same field is added advantange
- Knowledge of Tanzania education system
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in collaborative team
- Understanding of cultural difference
- Knowledge of Ms Office, Word, PowerPoint
- Organizational skills
- Strong leadership and infuluence skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili both written and spoken
- Experience in planning, cooordinating plus implementation of activities
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit their Curriculum Vitae plus other Supporting Documents online hit Apply here Below to start Application process
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobsuploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.