Jvacee are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position of available at their company in construction of Julius Nyerere hydroelectric power construction. The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Surveyor (4posts)
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing and Maintaining drawings, maps, reports, plus legal details
- Verifying the accuracy of research data, including tests and calculations
- Calculating the height, depth, relative position, property lines, and other characteristics.
- Organizing and managing the preparation of all data, charts, squares, maps, records, and related
RECOMMENDED:Store Keeper jobs in Tanzania at Axia HR,
- Planning and conducting land surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other
- Coordinating results and working with engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and
- Adjusting the testing instruments to maintain their accuracy.
- Establishment of fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Performing any other tasks as directed by the administrator
More new jobs
- Degree in land surveying, Geomatics or Geo informatics
- Five years of working experience in the construction industry
- Demonstrated leadership and strong Communication skills
- Team player
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application with the following;
Your Carriculum Vitae
Your Cover letter
Your ID (National ID, Voters or Driving license)
Job title should be seen on the email subject line
Submit to email below
Not more than 20th Aug 2022
NOTE: The interview will be done at Julius Nyerere hydroelectric power project and Dar es salaam
Thank you for choosing chapchapu Jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.