Chemonics is hiring welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position avilable of Accountant. The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply for the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Doing payment process for all invoices related to the purchase of goods and services.
- Making payment for the monthly wages and benefits on time.
- Making the payment of income on Social Security plus value added taxes.
- Keeping bank account activities, including monitoring account balance.
- Helping the director of Finance plus governance as a link to other administrative.
- Ensuring small money account
Process and reconcile cost report for Project staff.
- Focusing on applications for monthly wire transfers through a detailed analysis.
- Keeping project financial records through the use of web based software.
- Keeping project materials plus updating inventory lists.
- Doing other duties as can be assigned by supervisor
More new jobs
- Degree in Accounting or related
- Certificates of chartered accountants or local equivalent
- Four years of working
- Working experience in Tanzania is required
- Good communication skills
- Exellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analitical skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy eg knowledge of Ms Office, spread sheet, charts,tables, PowerPoint
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their Curriculum Vitae and other Supporting Documents online, hit Apply here to start Application process
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day