We are hiring at ITM welcoming Various Candidates to apply on position available of Accountant
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. CPA OWNER
(At least under that name)
- Minimum2 years experience in the accounting field
Experience within the project
- Good computer skills and knowledge of several accounting software.
- Available to work outside of normal working hours
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Paying attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in the English language.
- Very good organizational skills
- pro-active, strong, honest wise and courteous.
- Summarize, classify and ensure all business transactions are recorded in the form of accounting on a daily basis.
- Keeping accurate records of filling out all daily business transactions set out in the system
- Assist fin and admin manager in processing financial statements in accordance with law, corporate accounting, financial guidelines, and International Accounting Standards.
- Supportproper inventory management.
- Assist in cash flow management, collect all payment requests (requirements) from other departments, and generate reports and reconciliations to management daily/ weekly/monthly as needed.
- Assist in the preparation and replenishment of all relevant corporate tax revenues.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintaining office equipment and import and purchase items carefully with budget constraints and after mining exploration market prices.
- Developing and Updating vendor tracker for better supplier management.
- Responsible for the maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and furniture.
- Solving administrative problems and questions
Coordinate and maintain records of supplies provided to employees
- Ensuring maintenance of company vehicles and vehicle control documentation.
- Managing office cleaning and general maintenance.
- Communicating with service equipment, maintenance operations and tradespersons ( e.g. electricity)
- Organize other office activities (event planning, guests, etc.)
- Perform any other work requested by the commission
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please write your CV
Email Subject: Accountant
Deadline: September 7, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded for interview
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org