FHI 360 are looking for Administrative Assiant to join their working team. The FHI 360 will be responsible for Supervision of the activities of office supporting and providing administrative and financial support
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to and coordinate project administration
- Ensuring proper preservation of records
- Preparation of payment vouchers and other related documents
- Responsible for filing vouchers and supporting documents.
- Cooordinating with all administrative support services
- Organizing workshops schedules payments.
- Seting appropriate office records Let
- Coordinate and manage all construction office activities.
- Doing any work that can be assigned by supervisor
More new jobs
- Recovery Officer and Credit Guarantee Job at Pass
- New Jobs Vacancies at Vodacom Tanzania
- Travel Agent Job posting at Bush and Forest exproler African Safaries
- Head of Tax Job Vacancy at Vodacom
- Internship opportunities at Boom play, Job posting sites
- Drill and Blast Supervisor job at North Mara Gold Mine, Job posting sites
- Guidance in selecting Good insurance company
- Advanced diplomas in Business administration, Accounting, Finance
- Three years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with others and maintain compatibility among
- Working independently with the program to manage the maximum amount of operation.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure
- Management of information collection.
- High standards of professionalism
- Better organizational management and time management skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested candidates should apply online through the application button below
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.