JTI is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Agronomy Technician Trainee. The interested candidates to work with JTI on position of Agronomy Technician Trainee should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Agronomy Technician Trainee
Agronomy technician is creating a good working relationship with farmers and Community-Based Leadership while facilitating all market preparations, rescue center operations, and tobacco movements(Farm gate for PS and PS and Main Market). The position is responsible for upkeep / security and service of motorcycle companies, laptops, gps tools, and any other company assets and consolidation of safety policies, guidelines, and procedures compatible with domestic and international IBS standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Farmer contracting: establishing required farmer base within the allocated growing area to meet JTI contracting quantity and quality requirements.
- All contracting should comply with jti’S low agricultural standards aimed at Barn infrastructure, farmer woodlots, adequate space, crop rotation, and other important factors.
- All contract farmers are implementing and monitored on JTI minimum agricultural and forestry standards (MAS/MFS).
- Farmer visitations: visit each farmer’s contract less than once in every 4-4 weeks crop rotation, whichever is greater.
- The agricultural technician will provide extension services that will monitor crop production from the markets.
- Support and Tor implementation of Jti barn furnace Upgrade Program.
- Provide required barn upgrades (25%) for targeted production area and contract farmers
- Qualitative login and completion of all warehouses by TBI (JTI implementation partner)
- Setup and track PS, farmer, and jti woodlot introduction in lifecycle
- Responsible for farmer establishment of woodlot, monitoring, reporting, and inspection
- Support coordinators Jti Agroforestry in monitoring PS and jt LS woodlot establishments.
Agricultural work practice
- Monitor and manage ALP observations, reporting and tracking. Establish best practices to participate in your chosen Farmer Foundation to support:
- Monitoring, reporting, and eliminating child labor in a growing area
- Monitoring, reporting and elimination of non-compliant agricultural labor practices (ALP)
- Support programs occur launched in your chosen location.
Cross function support
- Administrator of Agronomy: supporting RT agricultural economy PS-related or in the implementation of activities related to PS
- Technical Agronomy: supporting implementation and roll-out of PS / AT / as training
- Agronomy P & A: Supporting and providing accurate and timely visitation and other information
More new jobs
- Boat Mechanics Jobs in Tanzania at Asilia Lodge and camps:Job posting sites
- Developer Jobs in Tanzania at Joeh Solution Limited
- [the_ad id=”7628″]
- November 2022:New jobs in Tanzania at Alstair Group
- 2022Graduate Trainee Jobs in Tanzania at Puma Energy: Job posting sites
- 3Today Vacancies in Tanzania at Bulynhulu Gold Mine:Job posting sites
- NewNovember Secondary education Jobs in Tanzania at TANROADS:Job posting sites
- Bookkeeper jobs in Dar es salaam at WASOKO:job posting sites
- Personal Assistant Jobs in Tanzania at Tan Fern: Job posting sites
- 1734Finance and Administration Officer Jobs in Tanzania at Firm23 Limit:Job posting ed
- 234Graduate Trainee Jobs in Tanzania at KCB Bank: Job posting sites
- Bachelor/Diploma in Agriculture, extension Services
- Computer knowledge
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken
- [the_ad id=”7753″]
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application online, hit Apply here to apply for the position
APPLY HERE [the_ad id=”7746″]
Not more than 27th November 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day