The position supports the African fishing strategy manager in developing the TNC water sustainability programme in WIO.they will use different skills of principles and scientific-related water practices for diffident tasks, from research ,analysis and writing ,developing tools and systems,capacity building,strategic development,gender enhancement, project coordination and management assist.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the development and implementation of wio water works and its focus on marine cultivation and helps to grow from the current experimental phase up to the water program
- Expanding ongoing cooperation and capacity building with algae farmers and buyers on effective agricultural practice through training, consulting the algae farmers in tanzania and southern kenya.
- Strengthening community groups of algae
- Supporting development of case study
- Support the adoption
- Helps write financial proposals
- Combines the development of gender
- Ensure benefity within the community
- Fundraising efforts as appropriate.
It explores and establish partnerships with farmers
- managing projects that requires work on border
- Supports the development and management of work programs.
- working in different climatic conditions in remote areas.
- It involve frequent local travels
More new jobs
- New Job Vacancy at School of St Jude
- New Job Vacancy at Serengeti Breweries limited, Job posting sites
- Secondary Education Job at Qatar Airways, Job posting sites
- Distribution Driver Job at Ab inBev Tanzania Breweries
- Managing Director Job in Tanzania at Mr Kuku Fermers Limited
- New Vacancies (5posts) at Pivotech, Job posting sites
- New jobs Opportunities at JVACEE Bwawa la Mwalimu Nyerere
- Fundraising Consultant Job posting at Brilliance Family welfere
- Life with insurance importances
- BA/BS in natural science with five years experience.
- Show knowledge and experience in marine science and conservation
- Experience using apps such as Microsoft word,excel,web browser .
- Experience six to ten years leading conservation projects
- Demonstrated the skills and experience of working with marine
- Experience working in coastal community of kenya and tanzania
- Experience with managing or capacity building skills and training programs.
- Political savvy with experience in co -development
- Knowledge of methods and standards information system biodiversity and planning.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit their application online
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.