Tanzania Health promotion Support are looking for Assiant Data Officers to join their working team. The interested candidates should follow means of Application to apply for this position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with data clercks presenting center to ensure that all Customers have access to vaccines
- Inspecting of COVID 19 coverage eg partial and exhaustive coverage done by clercks
- Working with HCW at Facility to ensure sites register to COVID 19 are filled
- Helping data clercks ensuring that Covid 19 register are properly stored and accessible
- Making the importation of coverage data COVID 19 to Covid national coverage
- Ensuring all projects reports daily monthly guartely seem annual
- Working with HCWs to identfy eligible Customer for the next dose
- Working with HCW to identfy Customer in MMD who have not received vaccination
- Provision of much Support for data request at the facility in district level
- Working closely with Data clercks to conduct daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of all vaccinated Customers
- Participation in activities associated with Covid 19 and ensuring Provision of accurate data on indicators monitored by the OSH team
- Performing a regular anaysis of data and displaying in set of key development
- Making sure the report collected is submitted not only required team but also Technical team in region
- Performing Monthly data cleaning exercise for relevant websites
- Doing daily review of data information of vaccinated clients.
More new jobs
- New Jobs in Tanzania at Embassy of Switzerland
- Commercial Sales and New Business manager Job at Cartrack
- New Job Vacancy at Mbeya Cement,Job posting sites
- Data Clerks Jobs (6posts) at PHSRF,Job posting sites
- Secondary education Vacancies at Kilimanjaro Leather Industry Limited, Job posting sites
- Housekeeper Job at Mount Meru Hotel,Job posting sites
- Showroom Receptionist job at Monsour
- Guidance in selecting Good insurance company
- Ability to work with computer graphics, data visualization or geospatial information system
- Experience in working with the health center with good knowledge of HIV measures and tools
- Ability to work independently or in team
- Education in computer science, Statistics, health informatics, public health or discipline related to high diploma
- One year working experience in HIV programs or vaccines analytical and Communication skills
- Computer literacy eg use of Ms Office, word, PowerPoint.
- Skills basing on results and pernctuality
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit the application letter not more than one page with CV not more Nat Four pages to
Not more than 3rd June 2022
NOTE: Remember the write Job title on email subject and Do not attach any certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.