Website Chem chem Safaris
Chem chem Safaris is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Head chef. The interested candidates to work with Chem Chem Safaris on position Mentioned should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION: Head Chef
This job will be at Manyara,Three hills, Babati
Chief Chef supervise all aspects of The Lodge/camping kitchen; plan, organize, control and direct the work of the staff responsible for the preparation of all foods for guests and staff; supervise kitchen hygiene and stewed and kitchen maintenance and Engineering. The chief Chef is responsible for ensuring that the standard and quality of food production and hygiene within the department is maintained at the highest level at all times. This role is very much hands-on, requiring attention to detail and positive attitude work.The head chef will be responsible for the kitchen in his special camp/lodge. That includes all activities related to the kitchen. This also includes all other kitchens/food outlets.To ensure guests are well served, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and balanced manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily preparation and cooking of various meal components while ensuring kitchen prep cooking and cleaning work is completed on time and meet the quality control set and management .
- Check out guest dietaries on a daily basis so that guests feel loved and taken care of.
- Ensure of all accommodation requirements and that all guests ‘ needs are supported by, on time.
- Ensure all employees are aware of their responsibilities and what is expected of them.
- Make sure all menus are followed and the Food level is excellent at all times.
- To train new skills employees need to perform their duties at the required level.
- Delegate responsibility to kitchen staff as per menu requirements.
- Work with the executive chef to ensure standards and goals are met.
- Supervise and monitor the work of kitchen staff to ensure all work is done as needed.
- Provide employees ‘ feedback on their performance to enable staff development.
More new jobs
- Canteen workers Jobs in Tanzania at Lorein investment
- 3New Jobs in Tanzania at TFF: Job posting sites
- Sales and Marketing executive Jobs in Tanzania at ESL
- Hotel Manager Jobs in Tanzania at RiverTrees Hotel: Job posting sites
- Financial Controller Job in Tanzania at RiverTrees Hotel:Job posting sites
- 11New Jobs in Tanzania at Mzigu Pre and Primary school: Job posting sites
- November, New Jobs in International School of Tanganyika: Job posting sites
- ICT officer Job in Tanzania at WHO, November 2022
- Degree, Diploma I hotel Management,chef from recorgnized institution
- Knowledge of food hygiene, prepration and presentation
- Understanding of sanitary protocols work experience of not less than three to four years in hospitality industry
- Unique food and beverage knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English language
- Team player
- Exellent inventory and stock managment
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit the following
Not more than 17th November 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.