Website Guidehouse Tanzania
Guidehouse Tanzania is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Demand planning advisor at this Organization. The interested candidates to work with Guidehouse on the position available should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION: Demand planning advisor
Demand planning advisor will strive to improve overall access to medicine in Tanzania; provide technical expertise for planning and testing needs, with a specific focus on HIV and TB; identify and encourage the adoption of leading practices for forecasting and delivery plans; advise and build knowledge of relevant stakeholders within GoT Demand Forecasting, and monitor supply chain plans; and propose measures to improve product safety.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Giving technical expertise in all areas related to demand planning management.
- Focusing on technical expert support in product demand audit, targeting HIV and TB, and advocating for better approaches.
- Introducing of proven exercises, in conjunction with GoT.
- Creating accuracy analysis of forecasts and identify areas of improvement.
- Teaching stakeholders from GoT to review and analyze product supply chain selection results and changes in testing and treatment.
- Giving guidance for estimating the costs of the required products in identifying financial resources.
- Creating plus Monitoring of supply chain rates in the country.
- Explaining the challenges of the supply chain program, and develop recommendations.
- Working to get her with project team members based on the field to identify issues in data quality
- Cheaking on arv and TB pipelines by analyzing forecasts, updating supply chain plans plus collaborating with stakeholders.
- Engaging in the constant communication with the GHSC-PSM.
More new jobs
- Five years of working experience
- Experience with national impact of Malaria, Contraception, HIV/AIDas, tuberculosis, reproductive health, infant
- Experience with programme or product management measures for HIV / AIDS and TB in public sector health centers
- Data analysis and data Management skills
- High knowledge of Excel is needed
- Experience and knowledge of leading practices
- Knowledge of Health supply chain in Tanzania
- Able to coach and mentor public sector
- Experience with pipeline, quantimed, Quan TB is needed
- Experience in working with Tanzania NGO’s and Gorvenment
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken
- Able to present information
- Able to work alone and in Team
- Higher qualifications in pharmacy, Supply chain Management or other public health professionals
- Knowledge of Computer packages eg word PowerPoint, excel
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant Documents online, hit Apply here to begin the application process
Not more than 25th October 2022
NOTE: Please Mention Chapchapu.com as the source of this Job in your application.
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
BOFYA HAPA KUCHAGUA KAZI UNAYOITAFUTA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
⇒BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHAT’S APP NA TELEGRAM
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.
Copy of Jobs by Location
|DODOMA||DAR ES SALAAM||MBEYA|