The Tanzania National Road agency TANROADS is a semi autonomous Agency under the Ministry of work established on July 1 2000 and responsible for day to day management of the Tanzania Mainland Truck and region Roads network as well as construction of Airports.
Primary functions include the management and maintenance of axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental mesures, provision of advice on strategic framework policies and plan for the road sector.
More new jobs
- About Census Jobs announcement, Nafasi za Sensa Job posting sites
- 11New Job posting at Stella Maris University
- Chefs at Four Seasons Hotel, job posting sites
- Sales officers 6 job posting at Exim Bank
- TB and HIV Manager at MDH, Job posting sites
- Administration and Operations Manager jobs at MDH
- The Best way To have Family Insurance
- Secondary School Education certificate holder
- Basic driving course from VETA or any recorgnized institution
- Driving license of grade C or E
- Not above 35
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested candidates should attach CV, postal address, email and telephone number. The application should be addressed to the adress below
Tanzania National Roads Argency
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.