Website Danish refugees
The Empowerment Assistant will be responsible for Danish refugees Team in Tanzania, under direct supervision of GBV team leader and the direct and defense Coordinator.
This position will be based in Nduta and Nyarugusu refugees camp , accord to the requirements program
POSITION: Empowerment Assistant
The sellected candidate will support the quality, Timely implementation of GBV activities in compliance with the DRC standards in given refugees camp.
Danish refugees is currently welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position available . The interested candidates to work with Danish refugees on POSITION mentioned should follow instructions to APPLY for the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting women/men’s empowerment activities in accordance with the activity guidelines of women/men’s centers.
- Identify and recruit girls/boys aged 10 -19 to participate in Girl / Boy shine activities.
- Hire and train Girl / Boy Shine consultants
- Enable Girl / boys to shine Life Skills curriculum such as parent / service provider curriculum.
- Register the correct age, participate in various recognized activities and monitor activities in women’s centers
- Empower women / men in leadership positions, decision making.
- Engage in designing, planning and developing a work plan for women’s / men’s empowerment.
- Work with GBV prevention and Advocacy Officer to conduct quarterly women/men and girls/boys ‘needs/interests assessment at women/men center
- Ensuring the improvement, use, and taking of the level of innovation and participation of women/men, women / men’s empowerment activities.
- Work with a prevention and Advocacy Officer to develop and support a professional.
More new jobs
- 6New Vacancies in Tanzania at Air Tanzania: Job posting sites
- Team leader Jobs in Tanzania at Danish refugees
- Graphics designer Intern Jobs in Tanzania at Firm23 Ltd
- 587Executive Assistant jobs in Tanzania at Delberg
- Storekeeper Jobs in Tanzania at Speedway petrol station: Job posting sites
- 2Superitendant jobs in Tanzania at Geota Gold Mining: Job posting sites
- 20 New Vacancies in Tanzania at UNHCR:Job posting sites
- 2New Vacancies in Tanzania at Ms TCDC:Job posting sites
- One to Two years of working experience in humanitarian working in refugees and IDPs to international NGO, UN agency
- Technical understanding of core protection concepts, prevention and adaptation
- Experience in developing and enhancing services maps and referral channels
- High analytical capacity
- Hands on experience and emergency and first line response experience is required
- Dynamic skills
- Experience working in defense in an integrated manner with other humanitarian
- Experience working with displaced persons
- Organisation skills, problem solving skills.
- Stable work ethics and able to meet deadlines
- Degree in Social sciences, law, Social work, international Development or related field
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested are required to submit their application online
Not more than 7th December 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified of more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.