Elico Foundation are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of field Officer. The interested candidates to work with Elico Foundation should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION: Field Officer – Entreprises Support
The sellected Candidates will be responsible for initial diligence due to loan applicants and tracking entrepreneurs and famers who successfully obtained loan to help Company and groups of famers earn money and invest in generating income
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring of initial diligence due to loan applicants and tracking entrepreneurs and famers who successfully obtained loan
- helping Company and groups of famers earn money and invest in generating income
- Supporting development of Marketing strategies for the companies and groups of famers
- Ensuring preparation of materials for market development activities and events to increase consumers
- Helping the entrepreneurs plus farmers groups in developing promotional material.
- Identification of new markets and new customers for entrepreneurs
- Giving business development support in market development activities and business
- Increasing Knowledge about options using electricity beyond basic requirements
- Preparation plus submittion of monthly reports to the head of the program.
- Ensuring timely reporting to the head of the program about progress
- Gathering, analyzing and giving feedback to the head of the program
- Helping the project team and quality control about the field information,
- Provision of Support to the M and E department.
- Communication and cross cutting exercise
- Ensuring writing and compelling of stories in case studies from entrepreneurs
- Ensuring communications with officers about field events every month
- Helping the ELICO Foundation management team on important tasks
More new jobs
- Degree in business administration, Marketing, entrepreneurship, economics, Agronomy or related
- Masters degree is aded advantange
- Three years of working experience in renewable energy Busness or Agribusiness
- Experience as trainer, facilitator, Operator or Consultant in renewable energy
- Ability to coordinate and manage Various Activities
- Ability to work in multiple tasks
- Fluent in English language and swahili
- Willingness to travel and work in rural areas
- Driving license or ability to drive Motorcycle
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit the following
Your Carriculum Vitae
Your Cover letter (English)
Job title should be on email subject
Submit to email below or Download PDF file
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.