Giz Tanzania are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Finance Specialist. The interested candidates to work with Giz on Mentioned Position should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Finance Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the international partnership partnership
financial planning for empowerment.
- Improving cost output report
- Contract Agreement Monitoring
- Preparation of monthly and annual budgets and monitors deviations
- Layout and operation on the basis of cost KOMP
- Preparation of co-financial reports for financings
- Verification of the certification document service for proper registration
- Cost and usage rebookings
- Reliable support facilitation and implementation of internal control
- Facilitation of external audit and monitoring audit report by partner
- Monitoring of the memorandum of understanding and management
More new jobs
- BA in Accounting, Auditing or related.
- Three years of working experience in same position
- Knowledge of Accounting software, mail, internet
- Knowledge of Computer software eg Ms Office
- Fluent in English language
- Knowledge of European languages
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit the following
Your Curriculum Vitae
Copies of academic certificates
Submit to email below
[email protected] Or DOWNLOAD PDF
Not more than 9th Sept 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
⇒BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHAT’S APP NA TELEGRAM
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.
Copy of Jobs by Location
|DODOMA||DAR ES SALAAM||MBEYA|