Us Embassy in Tanzania are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Administrative Clerk (Facilities) . The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION: Administrative Clerk (Facilities)
Administrative Assistant will draft memos and forms correspondences for both local and external sources by Maintaining all files, records, and reports in places easily
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintening library organized by current manufacturers and renewal basing on guidelines.
- Preparing translation of official documents to a Senior Facility
- Managing of facility as required.
- Providing support to TDY staff to help with Country approval response.
- Tracking and Monitoring of all building maintenance costs (BME)
- Presenting application access to the Regional Security Office (RSO) and listing
- Tracking invoice contractor for bme service contracts, repairing of improvement deals to ensure that they are accurate
- Providing guidance to contractors when invoice is incomplete.
More new jobs
- Two years experience as an Administrative / Assistant Clerk
or in a clerical setting, or similar experience is needed.
- Completed Secondary Education
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Ms Office
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be done online by attaching the following;
Certificates of Secondary Education
Citizenship validation (National Identity Card, voters ID card or passport)
Submit Online hit the application button below
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.