RTI International are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available at their Organization of Grants Officer. The interested candidates to work as Grants Officer should follow instructions to apply for the position.
The grants Officer will be responsible for the Provision bof Assistance to the COP, General manager plus Finance will work under supervision of aid manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the aid manager in the development of aid management plan.
- Maintaining of financial management files for grants and ensuring audit choices
- Ensuring timely delivery of funds, compliance with subsidy financial management.
- Giving the operational and technical support as required to build the capacity of local partners
- Focusing on technical plus financial recommendations from local NGOs
- Ensuring the performance of grants and potential development areas during the grant period.
- Cheaking on the application for basic payments and deliveries to ensure compliance.
- Doing periodic assessments of district councils completed by the regions
More new jobs
- Bachelor degree with six years of working experience
- Masters degree with three years of experience
- Good communication skills both written and Spocken
- Ability to plan, develop and Manage
- Good knowledge of concepts
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of Tanzania regulations
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their Curriculum Vitae Online and fill the online application form,hit apply here to begin the application process
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.