BBC is hiring welcoming Various Candidates on position available of Head of Production. The interested candidates to work with BBC on the mentioned position should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Head of Production
The sellected candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the Media follow policies and code of conduct are met through production provess
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- For support from the main team, ensure that the BBC Health and safety guidelines
it is taken into account on all production and that the relevant personnel are trained and were sent
effectively manage risks during production.
- Leading production team, including line management of special members of
- Ensure systems are in place for effective team operation, including
schedule, workplans, 1: 1s and evaluation, and editorial and performance
reviews of meetings
- Building management capacity of major manufacturers and production personnel
enable them to perform their leadership roles effectively
- Build the capacity of all production workers to deliver quality content.
- Ensure systems are in a position to manage production resources, including all
production facilities, silk rooms and production facilities
- Manage production budgets for all relevant projects and ensure production
in accordance with the BBC Media Action Leadership and Finance Manual, including
as a requirement for donors-especially that they provide better value-for-money
and it can be clearly and accurately informed
- Support the director of State, senior project manager and their teams, in
write production – related sections and reports for donors, fellows and
- Represents the BBC’S media action with development partners, advertising partners and
other media stakeholders
- Advocate for the needs.
More new jobs
- Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Substantial radio production Experience
- Experience in training Journalists is added advantange
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in team
- Understanding and experience towards BBC editorial values
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit the following
Your Curriculum Vitae
Your cover letter (in English)
Do not send Certificates
Submit to email below
Not more than 18th Sept 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.