The Regional HIV Testing Service Manager is the region al MDH Technical specialist in all matters pertaining to HIV testing services and programs.
MDH is currently welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position mentioned of HIV Testing Service Manager. The interested candidate to work with MDH on this position should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: HIV Testing Service Manager
The selected candidates will provide the technical guidance and management of HTs related actions that use specialist patients prior to HTS, by providing HIV testing services, HTS among critical people and vulnerable people as well as connections to antiretroviral therapy in collaboration with other programs and staff management in regions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directing and managing programs, implementations, M&E and reporting HIV testing and arts services, under the first Health Project, and other relevant activities in its respective region.
- Leading implementation of programs to address key initiatives, donors and national priorities, including testing reports, focused on PITC, peer-based art relations, in line with national guidelines.
- Provide TA for R/DMOs, R/DACCs, R / CHMTs, HTS focal persons and HFs in planning, implementation, M&E and disclosure of HIV testing and Art Connection Services.
- Conducting demand assessment, on HIV testing and art relationship services in its region, and organizing efforts to address these needs-including capacity building and strengthening the health system – in conjunction with rpm, R/DACCs, R/CHMTs and HTS focal person.
- To ensure the collection and presentation of HTS and art relationship DATA-in addition to helping to strengthen related M&E Systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
- Resulting in vigorous efforts to analyze and use HTS and art relationship data to inform programs, priorities and resource allocation and write reports, best practices and lessons learned for wider distribution.
- Leading efforts to identify gaps in HIV testing and art relationship services; designing and implementing research work (or), PHE, secondary data analysis and WHO programs to address gaps.
- Implement robust capacity building programs, for HIV testing and art relationship Services; invest in supportive management, mentorship and training on assignments in line with national guidelines
- Manage the staff program under him / her in his / her respective region.
Actively engaged in writing technical
- program documentation including project recommendations, work plans, Reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documentation, as required by RPM.
- Support and advise RPM on HIV testing and art relationship issues.
Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
More new jobs
- 24Present New jobs in Tanzania at MUHAS: Job posting sites,Nov2022
- Food and Beverage Manager Jobs in Tanzania at Zuri Hotel: Job posting sites
- Financial Controller Jobs at EACOP:Job posting
- HotelAccountant Jobs in Tanzania at One Nature Hotel: Job posting sites
- 587Executive Assistant jobs in Tanzania at Delberg
- Executive Chefs Jobs in Tanzania at Zanzibar pearl Boutique Hotel: Job posting
- 2New Jobs in Tanzania at innovation Africa
- 3Prottection Assistants Jobs in Tanzania at UNHCR:job posting sites
- 31New jobs at Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial:Job posting sites
- 2New Vacancies in Tanzania at TIGO:Job posting sites
- 4New jobs in Dar es salaam at DIT, November 2022
- 2November Jobs in Tanzania at ICAP:Job posting
- Degree in Medicine , social or Master’s in public health is added advantage
- HTS services including reports FPITC, SNS Testing as well other prevention
- Experience working on donor funded projects are added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit their application online, hit apply apply here to start applications process
Not more than 2nd December 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified of more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.