East Africa Crude Oil Pipe line (EACOP)are hiring looking for Journey Managment Admin to join their working team in Pipe line construction. The interested candidates to work at EACOP should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Journey Managment Admin
Duties and management
- Researching, planting, and coordinating transport plus employees accommodation
- Managment of Safaris plus ensuring that the journey is needed
- creating extensive trips using apps such as Microsoft Word, continent, and Outlook
- Surveying travel routine plus destination information on the Internet.
More new jobs
- Five years experience in security / emergency or management.
- Five years experience in generating, maintaining through operating procedures
- Previous experience of working within oil and Gas Mills or other
- Previous experience in managing communication withmany communication systems
- Knowledge of relevant aircraft regulations and transport documents
- Good communication capabilities
- Ability to act independently without instructions
- Able to work under pressure
- Abilityto use MS Office
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity and awareness
- Analytical skills and problem solving
MODE OF APPLICATION
ALL Candidates Interested are required to submit the following
Your Carriculum Vitae
Your Cover letter showing your Salary expectations
Job title should be on email subject
Submit to email below
Not more than 12th Aug 2022 at 5:00 pm
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.