ME$A are hiring for learning Advisor to join their working team. The interested candidates should follow instructions in order to qualify working with ME&A
The Learning Consultant will be an expert to learn and serve as general director of collaboration, learning, and adjusting activities. He will serve as a facilitator or facilitator for high-level discussions and assistance between USAID staff and partners about learning and effective management. S / he is charged with working closely and teaching the staff of USAID so that the CLA leadership is fully assumed by the personnel of the message at the end of the contract. He will guide the USAID/Tanzanian staff and top-level management team on how to achieve development program management practices, with CLA direction through the implementation of USAID CDCS, in particular by enhancing USAID assessments, development and learning organisation practices. S / he will support all aspects of Cla’s mission activities, such as planning and budgeting for each echoes activity.
The ME$A Learning Advisor will identify appropriate staff standards, secure appropriate qualified personnel, and provide relevant technical guidance for cla job applications. S / will lead consultations with relevant staff of USAID / Tanzania and implementation partners. He will recognize and execute appropriate agreements on methods, field work, research, reporting and delivery
- At least ten years of exhibited leadership, strategic ideas/programs, and management experience
- Great skill in English written and spoken in international relations, Statistics, Economics, demography, political science, or other field of social science is needed.
- Technical skills in concepts such as monitoring, collaboration and learning, effective management, indicator development, data collection, analysis and management, and performance information.
- Aware of Tanzania development issues through established networks within Tanzanian technical professionals in learning, monitoring, assessment, research, economic growth, good governance, health, education and environment.
- Should have experience in developing and guiding knowledge management programs, facilitating community practice, and socialnetworking.
- Individual must have experience with various aspects of development, such as youth, gender
- An individual must have experience leading or managing the work of large teams
- Thedividual must have demonstrated success in counseling or teaching staff in project
- The individual must demonstrate the skills of dialogue and presentation that can influence decision makers.
- The individual must have the capacity exhibited by the records in strategic, systematic and general thinking, managing criticism
More new Jobs
- Capacity Bulding Specialist Job in Tanzania at ME&A
- 1st New Job Vacancy at Sea cliff Hotel Job in Tanzania, Job posting sites 202
- Finance Manager Job at Jambo for development in Tanzania
- Enumerators (Makarani) Volunteers jobs at Jambo for Development in Tanzania
- Hotculture production Manager Job at Catholic Relief Service in Tanzania
- Site Supervisor/Clerk of works job at Taic Consortium in Tanzania
- Teaching Job at Braeburn International school in Tanzania
- Guidance in selecting Good insurance company
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates should submit their CV which is written in English
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.