East Africa crude oil pipe line (EACOP) they are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply on Position of Logistics Coordinator. The interested candidates to work on EACOP should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Logistics Coordinator
The Logistics Coordinator sellected should provide quality and efficient field Support to operating and development oparations
- Being there for all interface devices
- Coordinationing the project site logistics requirements and contractors
- Transportation of equipment from one location to another.
- Coordinating with the contractor to ensure that vehicles are suitable for the purpose of supplieng
- Ensuring strict implementation of SOPS in transport and preservation of the project
- Replying for the formulation and revision of procedures/policies governing the logistics work
- Assisting in the annual work plan and the budget process and implementation
- Doing other Jobs as can be given by board
More new jobs
- Degree in related Field is preferred
- Five to eight years minimum Experience in project traffic and materials on site experience
- Experience in Logistics Management and work in regards to field and special experience
- Effective communication with customers.
- Must be good and proven is skill.
- Working well in various settings of the company team.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with logistics project Policy
- Knowledge of hardware and software management systems
MODE OF APPLICATION
ALL Candidates Interested are required to submit the following
Your Carriculum Vitae
Your Cover letter showing your Salary expectations
Job title should be on email subject
Submit to email below
Not more than 12th Aug 2022 at 5:00 pm
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.