Website Hannah Bennie School
Hannah Bennie School is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Manager of Finance and Administration. The interested candidates to work with Hannah Bennie School on position of Finance and Administration should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Finance and Administration
The sellected candidates on this position will be responsible for accounting, financial statements, budgeting, tax compliance, investment, insurance, talent management and Labor audit organization.
The candidate will be there to ensure effective Financial control and Accounting system plus standards in place
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial management-responsible for all systems and procedures for the collection of income plus payment of bills.
- Focusing on Verification and send transactions to newsletters, ledgers and other records.
- Creating a clear, analyze and prepration of monthly plus annual financial statements.
- Leading and guiding of the annual audit process including cooperating with external auditors.
- Creating plus leading of annual budgets and planning processes in collaboration with leadership team.
- Focusing plus reviewing of all financial budgetary plans
- Focusing on the financial flows of the organization with forecasts and oversite of all bank accounts.
- Focusing on established management agreements plus financial report management.
- Organization of incorporate payments including distribution and reporting processes.
- Giving of financial information to meet the needs of managers including generating customized financial reports.
More new jobs
- Advanced Diploma / Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Accounting or financial management qualification (ACCA or CPA) is desirable
- Minimum of 4 years in monetary administration and development growth in duty.
- Very high level of proficiency and preferred and financial MMEs programs
- Experience working with accounting systems and cloud based bookkeeping.
- Previous experience of managing, coaching and coaching teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret financial concepts and effectively interact with programmers and colleagues who do not necessarily have a financial nature
- Ability to work extended hours, some weekends, and travel as needed.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Personal attribute of integrity, honesty, professionalism, promise to lead by example and commitment to the HBS mission.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit the following
Your Curriculum Vitae
Cover letter showing how you meet this role
Submit to email below
Not more than 15th Oct 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
⇒BOFYA HAPA KUJIUNGA NA GROUP LA WHAT’S APP NA TELEGRAM
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.
Copy of Jobs by Location
|DODOMA||DAR ES SALAAM||MBEYA|