Dangote Cement PLC are looking for Public relations manager to join their working team. The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POST: Public relations manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing of media content and digital plus social media
- Managing good relations with media stakeholders
- Acting as a first step in communication about the participation of all media stakeholders
- conjunction with marketing and Branding functions
- Assisting in developing relations programs and the media to the target stakeholders
- Writting and producing media history publications and special papers of truth
- Drafting and Editing Public relations collaterals including press releases.
- Maintaining connections with media key stakeholders.
More new jobs
- New Jobs at Braeburn International School, Job posting sites
- Branch Manager Job posting at KCB Motors
- Insurance Manager job at KCT Motors
- New Jobs at RightWay Nursery Primary school, Job posting sites
- New Job Vacancy at Hyatt regency Hotel, job posting sites
- Head Of Risk Job at KCB Bank
- New Jobs at Air Tanzania, job posting sites
- New Census Jobs, Nafasi za Sensa, job posting sites
- The Best way To have Family Insurance
- Greatbusiness and business related skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the industry including practices
- Acomprehensive understanding of media relations
- Ability to build a strong relationship
- Good communication and oral skills
- Social media skills
- Excellentpersonal knowledge
- BSc in Mass Communication, Public Relations, English or any associated courses
- Masters degree in Mass Communication or any associated course
- The benefits of an MBA are advantages
- Experience of seven years in Social media
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested candidates should apply online through Application button below
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.