BRAC are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position Available at BRAC of products delivery Manager. The interested candidates to work as Products Delivery Manager should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION: Products Delivery Manager
Implementing and managing new MF software projects plus Ensuring projects are strategically aligned with MF priority.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing and managing new MF software projects.
- Ensuring projects are strategically aligned with MF priority.
- Managing environmental
- Performance (product design, service and delivery methods to meet customer needs and preferences) and define project budget accordingly.
- Developing a new project of MF plans to cooperate with top leadership.
- Creating and continuing project documentation.
- Finding out customer requirements through research and market data.
- Managing team products, including Planning, coaching, evaluation and monitoring tasks.
- Analyzing different market segments and collaborating with leadership.
- Coordinating local resources with third parties.
- Ensuring access to resources and allocations in accordance with the defined budget.
- Analyzing and collecting feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams in order to create components, requirements and products.
- Developing a comprehensive project plan to monitor progress.
- Making sure that all projects are delivered on time and within the budget.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Managing project scope changes, project schedules as well as project costs using appropriate inspection method.
More new jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting and financial studies.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Knowledge of microfinance, activities or knowledge of product development in any financial institution.
- Better decision making and project management and capacity planning.
- Be creative with vision.
- Good communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Deeply oriented, organization and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience conflict resolution
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you feel you are qualified for the mentioned position please submit the following
Your Carriculum Vitae
Your Cover letter
Not More than 5th August 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.