Maua Mazuri are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Nursery Manager Tissue culture Agribusiness. The interested candidates to work at Maua Mazuri should follow instructions to apply for the position.
The company is Located in Moshi selling high quality seedlings that are produced from advanced tissue plant in laboratory.
It is International Company of talented scientists, Farmers and Bussness proffessional who are United and aims at producing the quality seeds
POSITION: Nursery Manager Tissue culture Agribusiness
The company is looking forNursery Manager Tissue culture Agribusiness to work in daily activities of the nursery Gam to ensure the optimal condition for growing of all types seedlings, Fluits and trees
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cooordinating planting and harvesting programs in close cooperation with the demo farm manager.
- Leading all field Officer including recruitment and training
- Every day seeking to improve all the activities of the nursery farm
- Ensuring divisions to inspect crops and conduct tests on soil plus water
- Ensuring importation plus storing of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other materials.
- Ensuring organization of good maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring Organization of products produced in the field and their preparation.
- Making sure all employees follow health and safety plus HR Rules.
- Working together with senior staff in prepration of budgets and financial statements
- Focusing plus managing the financial performance of a nursery farm.
- Being therr for adequate documentation and keeping records
- Cooporation with the local governments and research institutions.
- Welcoming guests plus customers expectations for a visit nursery farm,
More new jobs
- Should have passion for Agriculture plus less than two years of full season managment
- Degree in agronomy or General Agriculture is added advantange
- Experience working with Agriculture programs and Agriculture infrastructure
- Able to build good team spirit with trust and respectful
- Positive managment style
- Good in time management
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili both written and spoken
- Good computer skills eg Microsoft office, Excel, word
- Good communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application (All Supporting Documents) to email below
Not more than 9th Sept 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day