Total Energies are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available at their company of Graduate Trainee Custom Liaison Officer. The interested candidates to work with Total Energies as Graduate Trainee Custom Liaison Officer should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION:Graduate Trainee Custom Liaison Officer
The Graduate Trainee Custom Liaison Officer will be responsible for using of Security managment System and also doing products quality control to meet with Tanzania quality specifications in accordance with TBS
Duties and responsibilities
- Products quality control to meet with Tanzania quality specifications in accordance with TBS
- Security managment System
- Making sure that every tax for fuel are processed on time and clearly
- Mmonitoring of transits, shipment and custom documents for East Africa countries related to GAPCO
- Taking of the monthly tax forecasts to the Treasury and update whenever there changes.
- Making sure Taxes are paid and clear comparison is done for overpaid tax claims on fuel
- Mmonitoring nearly on the daily loading limit for each transit component.
- Mmonitoring on transit loadings to keep smooth transit loadings through completing timely documentation
- Being sure that all custom related questions are answered on time,
- Helping the administration in all pending matters relating to the distribution of parts
- Making sure all records are maintained with all records.
More new jobs
- Degree/Diploma in tax and customs related fields
- Depot operations knowledge
- Products knowledge
- Custom procedures on petroleum products importation Experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested to work with Total Energies are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) Online in Total Energies portal
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.