Wakandi Group are hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Compliance officer at their company. The interested candidates to work as compliance officer should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Compliance officer
The compliance officer will be responsible for helping the corners plus employees Understand on how to work in difficult regulatory condition while protecting Customer Experience.
The sellected candidates should be part of a team providing compliance with legal advice and management of Private Clients business area.
The Compliance Officer will closely work with various stakeholders in the organization by providing advice on policy and regulatory issues
Duties and Responsibilities
- Giving compliance regulations advice to private stakeholder clients
- Making sure there is good stakeholder communication and management
- Ensuring understanding of Business and Group Policies
More new jobs
- Good coorporation skills
- Good judgement and exellent ability
- Structured on your way
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Degree in law, finance or related
- Experience in KYC, AML and compliance in Financial Sector
- Good control skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please Submit your CV, please note that the processing of Application continues, therefore we encourage you to apply as Soon as possible
Please attach the following;
Your Carriculum Vitae
Small video introducing your self, telling how you are good Candidate
How do you want to work with us
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.