A warehouse Supervisor will be generally responsible for maintaining and managing inventory and equipment for storing, delivering and receiving items.
Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring high quality of work and increase productivity of Their warehouse In order to succeed.
POSITION: Warehouse Supervisor
The sellected candidates must have an experience in improving storage processes and be a good team leader, also be relied upon and have excellent organizational skills and time management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing staff warehouse and daily activities,
- Monitoring and coordinating receipts, delivery time and store of goods and equipment,
- Evaluating, managing and providing information on the production of warehouse,
- Importing equipment and maintaining suitable valuation rates,
- Keeping records,preparing any necessary documents and reporting important information,
- Checking bills, orders, items received, inventory, and deliveries correctly,
- Ensuring basic maintenance rates and compliancing with health and safety regulations,
- maintaining and coordinating fleets and equipment,
- Conducting daily inspection of grounds of the warehouse,
- Contacting or coordinating with other departments and clients,
More new jobs
- Bachelor degree in business management or any other related field,
- Previous experience as the warehouse administrator or equal management space,
- Knowledge of the powerful functions of management activities and warehouse
- Time management skills and the ability to disperse,
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- Strong personal and communication skills,
- Proficiency in microsoft office and data entry software,
- Problem solving skills,
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application online in Kyosk portal. Hit the application button below to apply for the position
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.