UNESCO is hiring welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position Available of Non Staff Service Contract. The interested candidates to work with UNESCO as non Staff service Contract should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Non Staff Service Contract.
The selected candidate under the general jurisdiction of the Office of the head of UNESCO Dar (HoO) and the representative of UNESCO, with the direct supervision of the head of office and the representative. This chance is located at the UNESCO office in Dar es Salaam.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arranging an appointment for HoO, receives visitors, places and screens phone calls and responds to regular requests for information.
- Reviewing, recording, distributing, and processing incoming letters, follows on impending actions.
- Responding or drafts responses to normal communication and other communication,
- Using word processing package to produce a wide variety of large, complex documents and reports.
- Providing secretarial, administrative and logistical support for meetings, committees, meetings etc
- Performs general administrative functions ie departure and attendance recording, input, and access to information in automated systems.
- Maintaining and updates electronic office and paper records/files.
- Doing other duties as can be assigned by supervisor
More new jobs
- Pre service Specialist jobs in Dar es salaam at Mot Macdonald
- 2022,Music Teacher Jobs in Dar es salaam at St Joseph Nursery and primary schools: Job posting sites
- New Secondary education Jobs in Tunduma,November 2022
- 3Anounced Secondary education Jobs at Bulynhulu Gold Mine: Job posting sites
- November Jobs in Morogoro at Jordan University College
- Internship Job in Tanzania at Pact Tanzania
- 2022,New Jobs in Tanzania at HJF Medical Research International
- Dar es salaam Office Majager Jobs at Betpawa:Job posting sites
- Canteen workers Jobs in Tanzania at Lorein investment
- Communication officer jobs in Dodoma-123:Job posting sites
- Degree in secretarial Science, administration, public relations
- Three years of working experience in secretarial field
- One year experience in international organisation
- Experience in working with various instructions, non governmental organisations
- Able to write compelling minute statements, response letters
- Computer literacy Ms office, excel, PowerPoint, website management software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Honestly and confidence and high level of organisation skills
- Experience working with various instructions
- Fluent in English language
- French is added advantage
- Fluency in local language
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit their application, hit apply HERE to start application process
Not more than 25th November 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified of more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.