Website Youth Power in Social Action
Youth Power in Social Action non governmental organisation based in USA River in Arusha
The Organisation is hiring welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the POSITION avilable of Nurse. The interested candidates to work on POSITION of Nurse, Should follow instructions to apply for the position.
The sellected candidate will be responsible for significant contributions to the provision of healthcare for children in our residence center
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing quality nursing care, assess the condition of children, document and evaluate individual care using appropriate nursing principles, model and nursing policy.
- Providing instant care, first aid for minor injuries in emergencies, accidents and illnesses, for all children in the center and neighboring patients.
- Provide guidance on nutrition and special food for children.
- Observing and recording children’s behavior, preparing and maintaining reports, medical history and monitoring changes in the child’s healthy behavior.
- Ensure the availability of stock medical items, drugs, equipment to ensure smooth care.
- Support child care activities and visit the clinic at any important time.
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
More new jobs
- Safaris Sales Consultant Job Job posting in Tanzania at Z- Tours and Safaris Company Limited
- New Jobs Vacancies in Tanzania at Zimamoto:Job posting sites
- Workshop Manager Jobs in Tanzania at Primefuels:Job posting sites
- 6Secondary education and Above Jobs in Tanzania at Pan Ocenic Insurance
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Tanzania at Hitachi Energy,2022
- 123Head Of finance Jobs in Tanzania at Aga Khan University
- 53New Jobs in Tanzania at SGR, November: Job posting sites
- Diploma or Certificate in nursing
- Must be registered
- Experience in clinical services in clinic project, health centre, hospital, research
- Able to maintain confidentiality, ethical, passionate service that places children’s needs first
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills and able to work flexible hours
- Able to maintain record depth and high accuracy
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested are required to submit their application along with the following;
Copies of academic candidates
Submit to email below
Not more than 30th November 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified of more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.