World Health Organization is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Procurement Officer. The interested candidates to work with World Health Organization WHO On Position mentioned should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Procurement Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading preparation and submission of procurement plans.
- Doing prepration and Monitoring the implementation of the procurement plan.
- Evaluating applications from technical units and partners.
- Focusing on procurement resources and ensures consistent and effective use of common.
- Keeping database of qualified and qualified suppliers.
- Transmission of devices and services using the Oracle system in gsm oracle.
- Giving advice to program managers and staff on purchasing, logistics.
- Making the smooth operation of purchasing activities.
- Keeping constant contact with the contract with the Procurement Unit.
- Cheaking the transportation of items ordered by shipping companies.
- providing Secretariat information of procurement committees
More new jobs
- Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Managment or related
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration, Managment
- One year experience in International Environment, in field of Procurement and Logistics Services
- Knowledge of planning systems or related softwares
- Purchasing and budgeting knowledge
- Knowledge in Services implementation
- Powerful computer skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit the following
Your Curriculum Vitae
Copies of Academic certificates
Not more than 7th November 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.