UMATI who are member of IPPF are hiring welcoming Various Candidates to apply on post of Driver. The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply for the position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for proper maintenance of the vehicle.
- Driving employees involved in the activities.
- Study and plan delays in traffic, construction and air conditioning.
- Have customers every time.
- Reporting any technical problems associated with the vehicle
- Making sure that the car always fueled and ready to use.
- Arranging for car repairs as needed.
- Completing the car log book on a daily basis to record every movement.
- Driving in an efficient and secure manner.
- Keeping the car clean, neat and ensures Vehicle Safety and tools.
More new jobs
- Project Consultant jobs in Tanzania at Zanzibar low Society
- Office Administration job in Tanzania at Zanzibar low Society
- Receptionist/secretary Job in Tanzania at Zanzibar low Society (ZLS),job posting sites
- New jobs Vacancies at the University of Dodoma (UDOM) in Tanzania
- Senior Specialist – Medical Job in Tanzania at CRDB BANK
- Area Sales Manager Job in Tanzania at Mbeya Cement Limited
- Commercial Managers (5posts) jobs in Tanzania at Menkosult Group
- Partner Success Lead Job in Tanzania at Lipa later Limited
- The Best way To have Family I
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit their application through the email provided below
Not more than 5th July 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.