Website Mwimba holding
Mwimba holding is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of reservationist. The interested candidates to work Mwimba holding on the position of reservationist should follow instructions to apply for the position.
The sellected candidates will be responsible for handling reservervations and completed investigations including all admistrative functions and system in process of high quality professionalism
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making sure all incoming emails, message reservations are processed immediately.
- Replying to all incoming emails on the same business day,
- Responding as fast as possible in a politely professional manner,
- Place all positions correctly on the required PMS system,
- Being fully responsibile for property standards, including contract, batch and recommended sale,
- Orgazing bedrooms whenever possible,
- Responsible for upkeep during documentation,
- Making sure all reservations are handled effectively through an effective office operating system,
- Making all reference reservations and ensure are filed correctly.
- Used of all domestic and foreign reservation systems eg Online booking method,
- Focusing on all bookings for each day are checked before arrival for accuracy.
- Focusing on all reservations and ensure are tracked correctly for statistical purposes.
- Ensuring the visitor history files are used and utilized correctly.
- Focusing on all special attention visitors requests and make sure are handled correctly.
More new jobs
- Diploma or Degree in reservations, tourism or related
- Proficiency in computer programs for Microsoft Office programs (Word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Five years of experience in reservations work,
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the luxury industry
- Have a deep understanding of reservations,
- Passion for the industry, have a positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box,
- The ability to make decisions and make decisions.
- The ability to listen effectively, communicate,
- Simplicity, but driven by a performance record,
- A team player who demonstrates the ability to build and develop successful team relationships.
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- Very motivated, self-disciplined and well organized,
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic certificates to people and Culture depertment email below
Not more than 24th October 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.