Website NMB BANK
NMB is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Company Secretary. The interested candidates to this position, Interested to work with NMB as Company secretary should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Company secretary
The sellected candidate will be responsible for the board and legal assignment to the bank, by including the bank complies with legal requirments of corporate laws and conform the articles and agreement association
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining plus implementing corporate secretarial and Corporate Governance Strategy.
- Giving legal advice to the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board, chief executive officer.
- Cheaking of board processes-board papers and committees with an agenda cycle.
- Making sure meetings of shareholders and directors are properly called.
- Advising the board on good practices in corporate governance.
- Giving Advice to the board on the standards of ethical and corporate behavior,
- Cheaking on the board of directors calendar.
- Make sure the board has the information it needs to make informed decisions,
- Arrangements of assessments of boards and committees based on regulatory requirements.
- Prepare directors ‘ statements on behalf of the committee,
- Finishing legal forms as prescribed by the registry of companies,
- Arrangements of register of members plus directors and update changes,
- Cheaking on compliance with the company’s contract.
- Focusing on safe custody and proper use of the common seal Company,
- Cheaking compliance with all legal requirements under the Companies Act,
More new jobs
- Customer centric
- Exellent and good communication skills both written and spoken
- Problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Attention to deteil and accuracy
- Able to perform mult task
- Infuluencing skills and essential
- Correct Judgement
- Quick plans
- High integrity, Morality and ethic
- Able to cope with high levels of Responsibility and keep things secret
- Trust worth
- Ten years of experience in legal work and five years as Company secretary
- Bachelor of law (LLB), A Master of law(LLM) and practicing Advocate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their Curriculum Vitae and other requirements as will be as asked in the application form
Not more than 24 October 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.