Website Us Embassy
Us Embassy Tanzania is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Secretary. The interested candidates to work with Us Embassy on position of Secretary should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Secretary (All interested candidates)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing plus maintaining a file storage system on a shared GSO drive, Maintaining GSO SharePoint site sections.
- Creating information from various government departments plus
- Summarizing of trends plus giving results to employees of the GCS,
- Previewing and managing GSO calendar and Serves as a travel planner for GSO officials,
- Prepration of domestic and international travel including all facilities, visas, agenda preparation
and processing costs after each trip.
- Representational facilities for the front office,
- Handling of clearance plus the release of management policies with advertising and diplomatic details,
- Giving the interpretation of services
- Prepration of meetings, space reservations, Helping in translation services.
More new jobs
- Three years of working experience as admin assistant/Secretarial work is required
- Secondary education (FormVI)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit the following
Copy of form VI Certificate
Proof of citizenship
Other documents (if any)
Other Documents 2(if any)
Hit apply here to begin with Application process
Not more than 5th Oct 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.