Website RTI international
RTI International is hiring welcoming various candidates interested to apply for the position available of senior program Specialists. The interested candidates to work at RTI international on mentioned vacancy should follow instructions to apply for the position
POSITION:Senior program Specialist
The selected candidate will provide constructive capacity for government peers at the regional level to organize and manage teacher education and support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regional leadership for 1 result: improving literacy, counting, and social and emotional instruction by teachers
- Capacity building of Zanzibar educational institution (ZIE) and Department of Teacher Education (DTE) organize and implement the provision of teacher training activities.
- Coordinate with the Teacher Education Department to facilitate training at the Teacher Center (TC) level.
- Support Department of Planning and Research Policy (DPPR) and ICT in education to expand the formative assessment and implement summative assessments that are included in the school Information System (SIS).
- Support Department of pedagogical education (DTE) and teacher Centers (TCs) in rolling out in teacher training services
- Contribute writing of scripts to virtual CPD content for supporting community discussion learning and practices.
- In collaboration with the MEL Officer, The Office of the Inspector General of Education,
- In collaboration with mel Officer Support Department of pedagogical education and District Education offices to monitor the implementation of Viamo virtual CPD content.
- In collaboration with the community and school Inclusive Education Officer, The Department of pre-and Primary Education and the council’S educational offices, facilitate brain delivery of reading content to the community.
- Ensuring gender-positive and quality-oriented perception is mainstreamed and gender-sensitive language is used in all program Communications.
More new jobs
- 3New Jobs in Tanzania at Akiba commercial Bank Plc
- Finance Management Trainee program Jobs in Tanzania at Dangote Cement
- ICT officer Jobs in Tanzania at Dangote Cement: Job posting sites
- Anounced, 2022 Vacancy in Tanzania at BRAC:Job posting sites
- 2022,Music Teacher Jobs in Dar es salaam at St Joseph Nursery and primary schools: Job posting sites
- New Secondary education Jobs in Tunduma,November 2022
- November Jobs in Morogoro at Jordan University College
- Canteen workers Jobs in Tanzania at Lorein investment
- Bachelor’s degree in education with 10 years of relevant experience. Or Master’s degree with 6 years experience.
- Relevant experience in development, including educational reform, teacher training, teaching and counseling, literacy, counting and research.
- Experience and ability to build and maintain relationships with government counterparts and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of communication tools used for development.
- Proof of the ability to work in geographical and cultural boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Swahili
MODE OF APPLICATION
All candidates interested should submit their application online, hit apply HERE to start application process
Not More than 29th November 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified of more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.