Website Norwegian Refugees Council
Norwegian Refugees Council (NRC) is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Shelter and Settlements Specialist. The interested candidates to work with NRC on position mentioned of Shelter and Settlements Specialist should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Shelter and Settlements Specialist
As a professional housing or Housing Development Manager Program (PDM), you will be responsible for the technical and strategic development of Housing and basic housing capabilities (CC), and you will provide strategic direction and quality for NRC programming. In both cases, you will be responsible for mentoring, training and capacity building personnel. You will also play a leading role on advocacy and coordination, as well as designing a plan and development of a proposal for fundraising for the CC.
You will be part of the program Unit (PU) and contribute to the strategic orientation of the core capabilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a residential and residential country strategy and develop technical guidance that is aligned with regional and international strategies and priorities
- Monitoring compliance with contract commitments, ensuring high technical quality and cooperation in project implementation
- Identifying trends technical standards and provide technical direction and support for project implementation
- Provide systematic training and capacity building of staff in S & s approaches including funding-based action and market-based initiative
- Engage in fundraising, developing and revising financial recommendations, budgets and donor reports
- Represent the NRC in relevant sessions / groups, including national authorities and donors
Promote refugee rights, IDPs and
- returnees based on the advocacy strategy
In addition, as a PDM, you will also be responsible for:
- General management of Project Personnel
- Coordinate and supervise the implementation of the S&s project (activities, budgets and project documentation) based on the recommendations, strategies and needs of the donor
More new jobs
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the area of technical expertise in humanitarian context/ rescue
- Minimum 2 years of residential and residential expertise (as a
- Professional, Technical Consultant or Project Manager)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field
- Open interest and understanding of humanitarian issues from emergency to long term crisis
- Open interests and understanding to strengthen protection (safe and shared software)
- Experience working in harsh and harsh environments
- Skills in Market Analysis, Financial-based action and market-based planning
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills for writing and speaking
- Empowerment in English both written and verbal; in addition,
- French proficiency is required in accordance with environmental requirements (central and West Africa)
- Proficiency in extracurricular language is an asset. Please state your language skills (s) in your application.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their Curriculum Vitae online, hit Apply here to start the application process
Not more than 30th December 2022
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.