Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Store Keeper. The interested candidates to work with Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) on position of Storekeeper, should follow instructions to apply for the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all documentation stores and fill up set.
- Responsible for stores and stock Security and key protector.
- Responsible for giving and receiving as per request.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with the purchase order.
- Monitor, document, and resolve any discrepancies on receiving orders.
- Ensure the accuracy of the facility’s calculation system and updating records of total physical calculations,
receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- Manage inventory / equipment and ensure that it is within a stable minimum and maximum
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
- Responsible for packing, labeling, layout and return of shares to sellers if they do not
meet the tests.
- Responsible for stock circulation and coordinate disposal of bonus.
- Responsible for all process disposal from documents, inspection and dispatch.
- Manage supplier and database relations as well as maintain internal ethical relations
- Responsible for all transaction transactions at a particular site.
- Responsible for shipping canceled or damaged items back to retailers as appropriate
More new jobs
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken
- Able to adapt to changing working environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to adjust work schedule to meet Various needs
- Able to use computer
- Demonstrated strong data analytical ability and advanced statistical techniques and concept
- Diploma in procument and logistics or Procurement and Supplies managment
- One year of working experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit the following;
Your Curriculum Vitae
To email below
Not more than 5th Oct 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day