Website Mot Macdonard
Mot Macdonard is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of System Strengthening Coordinator. The interested candidates to work with Mot Macdonard on the position of System Strengthening Coordinator should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION:System Strengthening Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dial the operation / execution of the indicators connected to the following charge (DLIs) according to the EP for R POM
- DLI1.5: primary schools generalize more. This will involve, among others, leading the implementation of the Primary School inclusion program (PSIP) and the training of all PISSP councils.
- 3.1 a: the share of public spending in the education sector is 20%.
- 3.1 B: budget offers in support of important software activities are maintained or increased.
- Teacher planning and management (new dli-under development).
- Working closely with the technical Shooting Program, resulting in an action plan that will support success during the following development indicators:
- Output indicator #3.1: the number / percentage of schools reaches at least 5 out of 10 management performance indicators,
- Output indicator 5.1: percentage of IVT annual recommendations on the EPforR strengthening system implemented and GOT.
- Result indicator # 4.3: balance of Student Teacher Ratio in state primary schools, by region, output indicator.
- Lead a team of outstanding schools in policy discussion with the Government of Tanzania (GoT) and GoT support in all efforts related to policy formation.
- Focal man in helping GoT into enhancing the institutional process for prioritizing the exercise of new teaching and learning (T&LM) for schools with severe shortages (DLI
- 1.4), including the full implementation of the T & LM program to be retrieved.
- Support and work closely with the EPforR Coordinator to implement the Pforr Coordination Unit capacity building program.
- Participation in technical planning, constant monitoring and development assurance, and quality assurance of delivery
- Working with technical guides and Regional Coordinators, supporting the delivery of 4 and 5 outcomes of the program,
More new jobs
- Able to work with Gorvenment officials
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in team
- Able to us Ms packages eg word, PowerPoint
- Good Organization skills, Reliability and adherence to ethical standards
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken
- Knowledge of education Sector in Tanzania
- Experience in senior position
- Experience in result based on Financing programs
- Experience in field formulation and implemenatation of education Sector
- Experience in managing short term sub contracts
- Knowledge of Tanzania education system
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested should submit their application online, hit Apply here to begin the application process
Click here for all jobs Kazi zote ⇒ JOBS/AJIRA
Form Six Results 2022 ⇒BOFYA
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day
JOIN OUR WHAT’S APP GROUPS/JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.