Tanzania Breweries are hiring have prepared Technical Trainee program that requre various candidates to apply b and join their working team.
AB in Bev Tanzania Breweries believe in Learning, therefore has prepared for the Technical training program which are quickly developed and monitored work for future leaders and change makers allowing recent graduate to develop and get the ultimate opportunity to end the drink Bulding process
More new jobs
- Assiant Recturers for Public Health (3posts)Jobs at St Augustine University of Tanzania
- Assiant Recturer Community development (3Posts) jobs at ST Augustine University
- Language Teacher Job at Agape pre primary school
- Cleaning jobs at Agape Pre and primary school, job posting sites
- Primary TeacherJobs in Tanzania at Christ Church International school
- Guidance in selecting Good insurance company
We appreciate the enthusiastic and greedy people who are open and willing to accept opportunities in different places in our company.
Important Statements of purpose of post graduates
The postgraduate vocational training program is a 18month program that aim to address the ability of Technical skills and experience for graduates
- Recent graduate with Bachelor degree in Chemical engineering, food science, chemistry
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analysis
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply for the position
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.
To apply for this job please visit chapchapu.com.