Mwimba holding is hiring welcoming Various Candidates Interested to apply for the position available of Travel Specialist. The interested candidates to work with Mwimba holding on position of Travel Specialist should follow instructions to apply for the position.
POSITION: Travel Specialist
The sellected candidate will be responsible for Organization of travel plans within Tanzania, for all Bussness pertners and Customers.
Will be responsible for Bringing Experience and leadership to a strong team and work hand in hand to drive and grow Andso Supporting team property while managing files from start to finish
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quoting, manage and make travel bookings including flights and transfers.
- Making decisions of reservations if required for our assets in Tanzania,
- Making sure all income is followed regularly to ensure maximum income,
- Arrangements of all documents and trip plans relating to each file.
- Ensuring managment of payments in accordance with the requirements.
- Ensure proficiency in all systems and use them with maximum efficiency.
- Focusing on managment of emergency calls and tasks as rotated,
- Ensuring support and maintain an effective administrative system within the Department,
- Working hard with reservations, funding, transactions, trips and sales,marketing teams.
- Meeting needed goals set from management both on the quality of Service and income generation,
- Troubleshooting and taking responsibility to ensure they are very best quality.
More new jobs
- Diploma or Degree in tourism, hospitality, reservations
- Verified proficiency in computer programs for Microsoft Office software (word, best, view, and PowerPoint) and Google’s basic Suite,
- Three years experience in reputable travel company.
- Knowledge of East and South African travel market
- Proven success in flexibility and performance as a senior travel specialist
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Team player and ability to build successfully team
- The ability to listen effectively, communicate with domestic and foreign stakeholders, visitors and employees in all situations.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Candidates Interested are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic certificates to people and Culture depertment email below
Not more than 24th October 2022
Thank you for choosing chapchapu jobs please join our groups so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day